Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Curious link on Topps Wrapper Redemption page

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I just clicked on the link in another post to find the address for the TC Wrapper Redemptions.

While on there, at the bottom, there are a couple advertising links.

They are "ads by Google" so I don't know if Topps specifically know what they are, but there is one for buying boxes, the second has something for Football, then the third one:

"Hot packs Find out how to get Autos,relics See how rare cards u can find" - then lists the link.

Kind of interesting.

Like I said, Topps may not know (or care) and its probably just a search engine match they are linked to.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
DWright5 said:
I just clicked on the link in another post to find the address for the TC Wrapper Redemptions.

While on there, at the bottom, there are a couple advertising links.

They are "ads by Google" so I don't know if Topps specifically know what they are, but there is one for buying boxes, the second has something for Football, then the third one:

"Hot packs Find out how to get Autos,relics See how rare cards u can find" - then lists the link.

Kind of interesting.

Like I said, Topps may not know (or care) and its probably just a search engine match they are linked to.

Did you read the URL?

howtoresealhotpacks.com

How to Reseal Hot Packs . com

It's not even a website.

it just has links. "Below are sponsored listings for goods and services related to: howtoresealhotpacks"

Pretty funny though.

Members online