Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond (KY) Sports Card Show - November 13th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
Richmond Sports Card Show - Sponsored by The Best Little Card Shop

Our show is located at:
Galaxy Bowling Center - 1024 Amberly Way, Richmond, KY 40475
The Galaxy Bowling Center offers:
Plenty of free parking, concessions on site, climate controlled environment, and free electricity usage for the dealers.

Our next show is:
November 13th, 2010 - Show Hours 10am until 4pm - Dealer setup 9am
(30) 8ft Dealer Tables - Table cost is $20

Autograph Guest(s):
Kenny 'Sky' Walker

Star at the University of Kentucky from 1983 to 1986, New York Knicks from 1986 to 1991, Washington Bullets from 1993 to 1995
Mr. Walker will be appearing from Noon until 2pm
Autographs are FREE with the purchase of any card or photo
Cards are $2 and 8x10 photos are $5. If you wish to have your item signed, price is $5.

Contact BLCS Manager Donald Foster at 859-358-5358 for more information about the show or to
reserve a table. You may email him as well at [email protected]

BLCS Show Link

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks for posting this. I like in Shelbyville, about an hour away from you. I think the last card shop here in Louisville closed up, East End Sports Cards. They used to be in the Hoops building but there spot is empty now.

I've wanted to attend a show and see what stuff I could find. What kind of stuff do you expect there? Any idea on how many dealers or tables yet?

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
tommyfro: You actually have 2 shops in Louisville still. Dave & Chase are still open they just moved. Not sure what you think/thought of their store but they are still around. They are actually doing shows Seneca high school every few months. Then there is Sandlot Sports Cards as well - Chris maybe is the owners name. Ive met him before just can remember his name off hand. He is from PA.

As per our show - we have about 15 tables rented out so far but I expect to have them all rented by the time the show gets here. As per what we will have - not sure what you will be looking for but just about anything and everything Id say...

TB: if you want an autographed card of Kenny shoot me a PM.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Sounds like I need to make a trip up your way for the show to check it out.

As far as the other stores, did Dave and Chase own East End? I thought maybe they went out of business or something once they left Hoops? And I had never heard of Sandlot. I'll have to Google them and see where they are.

JonDailey1982 said:
tommyfro: You actually have 2 shops in Louisville still. Dave & Chase are still open they just moved. Not sure what you think/thought of their store but they are still around. They are actually doing shows Seneca high school every few months. Then there is Sandlot Sports Cards as well - Chris maybe is the owners name. Ive met him before just can remember his name off hand. He is from PA.

As per our show - we have about 15 tables rented out so far but I expect to have them all rented by the time the show gets here. As per what we will have - not sure what you will be looking for but just about anything and everything Id say...

TB: if you want an autographed card of Kenny shoot me a PM.

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
tommy: good deal. hope to see ya there.

as per east end, yes, dave is the owner and chase is the manager of the shop. they left hoops because the rent was way to high and apparently the landlord wanted to raise it. i think they are in middletown now in the kroger shopping center. google east end sports cards louisville and their site has their address.

bballcardkid: look forward to seeing you there...

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Dave moved his shop over to Shelbyville Road in the Kroger shopping center. Actually moved right beside a Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen, which has the best pies ever. So you can bust some wax and bust your belt in one stop!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
timfsu2k said:
Dave moved his shop over to Shelbyville Road in the Kroger shopping center. Actually moved right beside a Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen, which has the best pies ever. So you can bust some wax and bust your belt in one stop!

I know where that is then. The one in Middletown...definitely going to have to head there some time soon.

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
Kenny will also be doing the Moeller show 2 weeks after ours - but at double the price! Make plans if you live in the area to drive to Richmond on November 13th!

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
tommyfro21 said:
Thanks for posting this. I like in Shelbyville, about an hour away from you. I think the last card shop here in Louisville closed up, East End Sports Cards. They used to be in the Hoops building but there spot is empty now.

I've wanted to attend a show and see what stuff I could find. What kind of stuff do you expect there? Any idea on how many dealers or tables yet?

still open
they moved to Shelbyville road louisville,ky :D :D

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
JonDailey1982 said:
wanted to bump this thread as the show is next Saturday

I'll have to look for you there. I plan on picking up some Kenny Walker autos to give away at our Men's event at church that night. :)

JonDailey1982

May 31, 2010
Richmond, KY
good deal man. just ask any of the dealers where jon is as ill be around - or i think we'll have a table set up in the back room for our shop so i might be manning the table at times. be sure to say hi before you leave.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
JonDailey1982 said:
good deal man. just ask any of the dealers where jon is as ill be around - or i think we'll have a table set up in the back room for our shop so i might be manning the table at times. be sure to say hi before you leave.

Jon, is it too late to send the SASE with the money over? I totally forgot to do it... I still have your PM

Members online

Latest posts