Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************Sunday Morning Thread ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
at least some of my players cheap . Alot of local players moving up fast and should be having cards soon

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Gents.
Really nice weather today.
Already been to the Holiday Bizarre and the park with the family.
Taking the wife to see The Social Network this evening.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
On a side note, I listed a bunch of etopps and they ended yesterday evening. I was pleasantly surprised and all of them sold for the going rate with a couple selling for 4x the selling rate. ... :shock:

2 of the cards show past sales of $2-$4. Both sold for $8+ a piece. :) (Andrus & Desmond)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning Josh, Scott, Ravi and Dan.

Scott how have you been feeling recently? is it a large show?

Ravi that's a pretty cool looking card.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tramers said:
morning Art ; dog feeding time?

Just got done doing that about an hour ago, for 10 dogs. 2 of them just went home a few mintues ago, and waiting on 2 more to be picked up this morning. Then, I'm going back to bed. It's been a very long weekend with all the dogs and cats here. :eek: Loving the money though. :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
good morning Josh, Scott, Ravi and Dan.

Scott how have you been feeling recently? is it a large show?
Hey Dave....I have been feeling pretty good lately, but still have the cough. :| Thanks for asking

As for the show, it's fairly decent sized (25-30 tables?) and is one of the best shows in MA. They have a very good selection of vintage and a lot of Red Sox cards. I really want to go I just am undecided if I want to make the hour and a half trip..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts