Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I actually coached this one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I was very happy to find that Kevin Munson was included in the 2010 EEE set. I coached him a couple of years in All-Stars when he and my son were in Little League, plus one year when he was on my son's team.
He was a catcher during his Little League career and most of his high school career. He started to pitch a little during his junior year and a little more during his senior year. He went to JMU as a catcher/pitcher and he became an excellent reliever while there.
I'll collect some of his cards and hopefully get them signed when he is at home.
DANNY

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thats pretty cool Dano! Hope to see him succeed and not get Munsoned somewhere down in the minors ;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
always great to see / hear about those coached when young . three i coached are my doctors another one an actor in Hollywood .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My son was pleasantly surprised to know about the card. He said that Kevin had become a "beast" while in college.
DANNY

Latest posts