Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
A while back there were several people working on "rainbows" for their player collections. I really like the look of this product and I'm contemplating busting a case for fun. If I can flip a few cards to help people fill in their rainbows then I'll help some folks out and reduce my losses on the case. So here is the concept I'm floating to the group for consideration... If anyone is still working on their rainbows of their player or just looking for a certain player or whatever, then PM the information to me. This would NOT be a group break of any variety. My money, my case, my pulls. If I get a card you need and we have a pre agreed upon price then I'll contact you to arrange payment and delivery of your cards. So... no money up front... no risk to you. I assume all risks. I'm not looking to get over on anyone so if there is a flaw in the idea I am floating, then please educate me on my oversight.

Mods: I'm just gauging interest here. Not selling yet. If this post is in an inappropraite location, please delete.

Tom

Members online