Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone else seen Blowoutcards 10-10-10 specials???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Blowoutcards.com is having a great sale going on for 10-10-10. Has anyone else picked up anything yet?

I just bought a whole 20 box case of 2008 Masterpieces Retail (24x4) for $202 shipped.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
The boxes are $10.10 per... so I guess technically it might not be a sealed case, but the last time I bought a case worth of single boxes from a blowout special, they were shipped as a whole case... check single boxes, 2008.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
scotty, i almost bought the rest of the masterpieces boxes - but couldn't pull the trigger. will you post your results on the box break boards?

Thanks for the post. I just bought 42 boxes of 2008 documentary. It's a dog product but it's great for player collectors and you get 12 YSL's per box plus an auto in every box. 1 gold per pack as well. Griffey, Pujols, Arod, Jeter, Longoria RC, and many lesser stars make it an easy choice for me. I was buying these boxes at frank and sons at $16-$17 a box and bought all they had. The dealer there said that the box prices went up too high for him to buy more.

I'm curious to see if they'll send me 3 sealed cases and 6 loose boxes. You also usually get one YSL GU per case as well.

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
Picked up 6 of the Docu before David snapped them all up. Three boxes of the Masterpieces and three boxes of Topps Series One. Cheap boxes are fun.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
David Campos said:
Thanks for the post. I just bought 42 boxes of 2008 documentary. It's a dog product but it's great for player collectors and you get 12 YSL's per box plus an auto in every box. 1 gold per pack as well. Griffey, Pujols, Arod, Jeter, Longoria RC, and many lesser stars make it an easy choice for me. I was buying these boxes at frank and sons at $16-$17 a box and bought all they had. The dealer there said that the box prices went up too high for him to buy more.

I'm curious to see if they'll send me 3 sealed cases and 6 loose boxes. You also usually get one YSL GU per case as well.

Nice... I really wanted to buy a case of this stuff as well, but I just couldn't buy anything else this week. Best I remember this product also has Upper Deck buy-back cards one per case as well. I saw a guy at my lcs pull a random Jeter 1/1 buyback out of a box.

If you get ANY extra Brian McCann's, would you let me know?

Good luck on the cases... nice buy!!

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I'm not sure what their price was for Documentary per box, but if you dig deeper they still have cases for $215ish.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
David Campos said:
Jastermereel said:
I'm not sure what their price was for Documentary per box, but if you dig deeper they still have cases for $215ish.
At $215 per case, that's 17.92 a box and not as good a price as $10.10 a box.There are 12 boxes in a case.

I'm sorry I read this thread! ;)

I'm working on 2008 Documentary full set (just because I want something challenging with a cheap box price to somewhat fill the hole in my heart for Topps Total).

I have about 12 boxes at $18 per left to rip before I have to figure out if I want to continue with boxes or just buy singles to finish and I wish I could have added to my stash at $10.10 per box. Maybe I'll get lucky at the end of year sale if they still have any Documentary boxes left in stock.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
rsmath said:
David Campos said:
Jastermereel said:
At $215 per case, that's 17.92 a box and not as good a price as $10.10 a box.There are 12 boxes in a case.

I'm sorry I read this thread! ;)

I'm working on 2008 Documentary full set (just because I want something challenging with a cheap box price to somewhat fill the hole in my heart for Topps Total).

I have about 12 boxes at $18 per left to rip before I have to figure out if I want to continue with boxes or just buy singles to finish and I wish I could have added to my stash at $10.10 per box. Maybe I'll get lucky at the end of year sale if they still have any Documentary boxes left in stock.
I ordered two boxes, you can have what cards you need. Send a list if it is not two big.

Members online

Latest posts