Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone want FREE CARDS before I ship them out for boxes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I am gettting ready to ship out close to 150 cards to Blowout in exchange for some boxes (check their website for details.) If there are any guys you are interested in post in this thread and you can have them with a Self Addressed Envelope. There are a few minor stars like Andruw Jones, Schilling, Bagwell, etc. Let me know who you want and I will see what I have.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I should add that all Cubs and Cardinals are not included in these. No matter how crappy they are, those stay in the PC.

Also, I will accept responses until 8:00pm tomight (central time.)
After that they are getting packed up to ship. I will be gone from the computer all day but I will respond to everything when I get back this evening. I will also be adding a ton more tonight.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Holy crap, I had no idea that Blowout did this. VERY tempting to put 180 cards together for a 2005 Ultimate box.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Yankees, Mussina, Cano, or Matt Cain?

Really appreciate it. Have some Cubs/Cardinals if you would like too.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
That's a great deal, I wish I had more crap autographs/gu.

Do you have any Markakis or Huston Street?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Darn - that means Sosa = PC. :lol:

Thanks for your generosity though!

goldenegg1 said:
I should add that all Cubs and Cardinals are not included in these. No matter how crappy they are, those stay in the PC.

Also, I will accept responses until 8:00pm tomight (central time.)
After that they are getting packed up to ship. I will be gone from the computer all day but I will respond to everything when I get back this evening. I will also be adding a ton more tonight.

Members online