Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning!
Been sitting here at work for over a half wondering when anyone would start waking up.
Hope most of you have the day off.
DANNY

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys. Not really a day off for me, but I only have 2 training sessions for today. Looking into starting a 6-8 week course, to show people how to work with their dogs. Should be a fun time, just not sure on the start date yet.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Men!

Unfortunately, I am working as well.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Filled a HUGE hole in my Rice collection and will most definitely post when I have it in hand.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. I was up early but just spent 2 hours browsing through all the "player collections" in the contest thread. Ridiculous stuff and almost impossible to pick several of the match ups. Off today here

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Boys are up and rolling, done with breakfast. We are early for some reason and it's a Monday :shock: Something has to be wrong. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I realize how trivial the hobby is compared to whats important. And until this weekend I have never really gotten frustrated over not having the cash to bid on a card that I really wanted for the PC. I'm going to build up some reserves so that this NEVER happens again.

Missing out on this one really stung, since I had been following it for several months at its BIN price of 350 or so. Finally it goes to auction and just before that I had to loan out my "card money."

[ebay:8ola2bze]310257956506[/ebay:8ola2bze]

The worst part is that it wasnt unattainable, just bad timing. :evil:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
MojoDan said:
I realize how trivial the hobby is compared to whats important. And until this weekend I have never really gotten frustrated over not having the cash to bid on a card that I really wanted for the PC. I'm going to build up some reserves so that this NEVER happens again.

Missing out on this one really stung, since I had been following it for several months at its BIN price of 350 or so. Finally it goes to auction and just before that I had to loan out my "card money."

[ebay:9el5gfal]310257956506[/ebay:9el5gfal]

The worst part is that it wasnt unattainable, just bad timing. :evil:

Sorry to hear it Dan. Hopefully another will come around soon.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Dan, Danny, Russ, Scott, Art, Keith, Andy, Adam, Charlie, Dave(wide) and Josh :mrgreen: :D Happy Monday to you all...glad its my working Friday.

Josh - Sucks to hear about Max...hope he feels better :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
A_Pharis said:
Josh: Hope Max gets well soon. Little trooper that wants to go to school. I don't think I EVER wanted to go.

I always wanted to go to school...I just never wanted to get beat up/bullied on :( :lol:

George - GOOD MORNING! Did you get my PM??

Members online

Latest posts