Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Chrome Baseball - CASE PRICES?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
What is the best, I am seeing these at $525 with free shipping. It hurts when you pre-buy in at $720. What do people think about this product?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I think Topps Chrome case prices will have a HUGE effect on 2010 Bowman Chrome cases. This might present a buying opportunity, but that remains to be seen. If the presses were cranked up and Topps Chrome follows Bowman Chromes route on production, BC will fail miserably and continue to drop. But it can make for a great buy right now if Bowman Chrome remains like previous Bowman Chromes and everything stays the same. I think Topps Chrome has had a direct effect on BC prices and if BC continues to drop with worry from dealers that it will follow suit, it will be an awesome price for case busters.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I have a hobby direct case pre-ordered from each of my 2 LCS at below $800 and the drop in Topps Chrome pricing has me a bit concerned about the production. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Ca$hburg's injury caused the price meltdown, or was it the lack of USA CHROME autos?

Me thinks it's the latter. Castro, Heyward and Strasburg super's, reg and autoed, are still there.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
please please please don't buy this product unless the case is $400 or cheaper.

I just sold all of the contents of my case and got $120 for THE ENTIRE CASE worth of cards.

skrip

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
ballerskrip said:
please please please don't buy this product unless the case is $400 or cheaper.

I just sold all of the contents of my case and got $120 for THE ENTIRE CASE worth of cards.

skrip

So that is 17% retu...oh wait, this isn't a RRR thread? ::facepalm::

Latest posts