Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning Dan and Art and everyone to follow

on vacation this week but still have the morning routine with the girls. looks to be a rainy week for the most part so I doubt I'll do much but relax. gotta finish up here with Kaylie and get her down to school so I'll check back in a bit.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Hey Paul, Art & Dan!

Hope all is well with you.
My 8 year old Boxer is going in for ACL surgery tomorrow. :cry:
They think that it's going to be minor so let's hope so.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
klute14 said:
Hey Paul, Art & Dan!

Hope all is well with you.
My 8 year old Boxer is going in for ACL surgery tomorrow. :cry:
They think that it's going to be minor so let's hope so.

Good morning and good luck with the surgery for the pooch. Hard to watch them go through some of the stuff that has to be done.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

That was my Ruth/Thorpe. I received the wrong card and kept it. I have decided to sell him my OF since he needs it.

It went to someone from the old MT that collects Ruth and values it at least. So if there is a bright spot, that would be it :)

Did you get the difference back in paypal after the dispute?

A_Pharis

muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Winterizing doesn't sound fun. How's the neck doing?

Keith- Good luck to your boxer! I'm sure all will go smooth.

George- Sorry you weren't able to get everything straightened out with the seller.

I hope you guys won't mind taking a look at this. Here was what I did yesterday. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108245

Dude! That's awesome.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
muskiesfan said:

George- Sorry you weren't able to get everything straightened out with the seller.

I hope you guys won't mind taking a look at this. Here was what I did yesterday. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108245

Good Morning Joe. Dont worry about me, the money I am out, and the Ruth, I mean the card went to a good collection.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
muskiesfan said:

Joe, I agree, winterizing is not a fun thing to do, but necessary. Although now, I have to put that off for a day, and switch out alternaters for the Exploder. ::facepalm::

Sadly, the neck is not getting better, but worse. Numbness is starting to set in around the right side of my neck and slowly spreading. It's up to the top of my right ear, and runs along my jawbone down to about the middle of my chin. Not sure if it's just a pinched nerve or 2, or if it's a bad disc putting pressure on my spinal cord. :( Not going to be any fun either way.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Adam- Thanks! It was much more of an undertaking than I had thought. :lol:

George- Glad you were able to help out another collector, but that still sucks about the seller. It's never good to see bad things happen to good people.

Art- Sorry to hear it. Continued thoughts and prayers to you. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts