Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boston vs Toronto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Pierce hurt his knee early in the game. He is back in, but not looking all that great

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am a Colts fan. Not very interested in the palyoffs anymore

Allen and Rondo playing well. Garnett is 1-9 shooting.

Scalbrine had a great first half, and no I am not joking

Wehttam6 said:
I'm too busy watching the Giants-Eagles game. I see Ray Allen's having a good game.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Huffamaniac said:
I am a Colts fan. Not very interested in the palyoffs anymore

Allen and Rondo playing well. Garnett is 1-9 shooting.

Scalbrine had a great first half, and no I am not joking

Wehttam6 said:
I'm too busy watching the Giants-Eagles game. I see Ray Allen's having a good game.
I'm a Falcons fan, and nothing else is on t.v.. :lol: The Hawks game won't even be on t.v. today. :( I'm so bored, I may just go to the Wal-Mart to get a blaster box or something today. I'll either go there or to Fred's. The Fred's store in my town has packs from 2004-05 through 2007-08 when they do get cards in. It's usually just topps or UD base, but I like getting rookies that I already know of from the older stuff. Fred's has been slacking as of late about getting cards in...

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
It's on TV??? :eek:
If you haven't heard yet, the Celtics won.

What do you guys think of a Player Collectors and Team Collectors list for the basketball boards? I wouldn't mind and would like to have them just like the baseball & football boards do.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Sounds like a great idea

Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
It's on TV??? :eek:
If you haven't heard yet, the Celtics won.

What do you guys think of a Player Collectors and Team Collectors list for the basketball boards? I wouldn't mind and would like to have them just like the baseball & football boards do.

Latest posts