Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

woohoo! used my 1st ever ebay bucks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
IMG-13.jpg

:shock:

not sure what the going rate on hunter pence is but the bin was $150 and with my ebay bucks of $31.56, paid $121.19 dlvd :mrgreen:

dave

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
That silver sticker auto destroyed that card.
And Travis Denker is a worthless clown. nice card man! love that patch

Witty.
15. People on this board collect a variable range of items. From prospect cards, to vintage cards, game used material, and all sorts of other memorabilia. No one should be mocked for what they collect or how they collect it. Doing this is a detriment to the community as a whole, so please do not mock people for what they choose to collect. If you can't handle discussions about a wide array of collectibles, then move along. Anyone found attacking others in this manner will be dealt with further by the FCB staff.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

I know you're trying to do the whole "I'll make fun of you because you made fun of him" thing, but you failed here. Denker is a decent prospect and after winning the Dodger Pride award for class and representing the organization, that makes you appear as the worthless clown.

Just saying.

erniesims50

Feb 10, 2009
boxbreaker44 said:
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Witty.
15. People on this board collect a variable range of items. From prospect cards, to vintage cards, game used material, and all sorts of other memorabilia. No one should be mocked for what they collect or how they collect it. Doing this is a detriment to the community as a whole, so please do not mock people for what they choose to collect. If you can't handle discussions about a wide array of collectibles, then move along. Anyone found attacking others in this manner will be dealt with further by the FCB staff.

Yeah thats sad id feel bad about my life too I collected Denker. dont post stupid crap and rain on the guys parade. he got a sick card and you post something that makes it sound like your jealous of his card. Id be jealous too though since that card is worth more then all your Denks

erniesims50

Feb 10, 2009
GarkoCollector said:
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

I know you're trying to do the whole "I'll make fun of you because you made fun of him" thing, but you failed here. Denker is a decent prospect and after winning the Dodger Pride award for class and representing the organization, that makes you appear as the worthless clown.

Just saying.

Haha decent prospect? thats laughable :lol:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
erniesims50 said:
GarkoCollector said:
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Just saying.

Haha decent prospect? thats laughable :lol:

Yes, thats correct. Only reason to laugh is that you are clueless.

As far as the card, Dave, its pretty badass with the big logo piece. Hard to believe theres 3 of them. Thats a 1/1 looking card for sure!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
erniesims50 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Witty.

Yeah thats sad id feel bad about my life too I collected Denker. dont post stupid crap and rain on the guys parade. he got a sick card and you post something that makes it sound like your jealous of his card. Id be jealous too though since that card is worth more then all your Denks

3125422779_e242b494bc.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks for the comments peeps!

why y'all being petty!! no bickering on my posts! i do agree the sticker auto on these...not the best. i'd rather have it done like the regular version where there is a die cut window for the auto OR if they hard signed like the rookies and rising stars because the surface is pretty much the same so on card auto on these would have been awesome!

james, wow....that is disgusting on that patch. lol! good luck and hope it falls on your lap. worst case, sell the pujols!!! lol!

dave

Members online