Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I don't recall seeing a running Pujols collector's thread. I don't have much but this one item is my favorite memorabilia and one of my favorites of my entire collection. Rookie Year Team Signed 2001 Cardinals Batting helmet with Edmonds, Kyle (sad died so young), Mcgwire (last season was 2001), and of course Pujols. Only Pujols Rc team signed stuff i have seen on the bay is a 2000 Cheifs ball for like 2000. There are amazing Pujols cards in Fbcer's collections - lets see some.

pujols1.jpg

pujols2.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Did you get that helmet on eBay about a year ago? I think I remember seeing it up there. If anyone can locate these cards (for sale), I'd pay a fee.

1. 2001 Donruss Studio Diamond Cut Collection Patch AU /25
2. 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity /25
3. 2001 Topps Stars Onyx /99

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Codasco07 said:
Did you get that helmet on eBay about a year ago? I think I remember seeing it up there. If anyone can locate these cards (for sale), I'd pay a fee.

No, have had it since 2002, I wasnt even sure if it was his rc for years untill a good friend asked what year Mcgwire retired, thought there was a chance it was from early 02 untill i saw he retired in 01. If you ever get your #1 i would LOVE to see a scan.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Krom said:
Codasco07 said:

No, have had it since 2002, I wasnt even sure if it was his rc for years untill a good friend asked what year Mcgwire retired, thought there was a chance it was from early 02 untill i saw he retired in 01. If you ever get your #1 i would LOVE to see a scan.

I hope I'm able to find one eventually. Would be nice to finish the Studio AU/GU:
Pujols2001StudioMasterstrokes825.png

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Damn, i have never seen that card and i love the effects and patch. Good luck in your hunt.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Damn, congrats dude!!!
Edit love the wording by the # on back, its a refractor alright. haha

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ThoseBackPages said:
Here are my Pujols RCs:

Pujols2001BowmanPSA9.jpg
Pujols2001ToppsChromePSA9.jpg
Pujols2001upperDeckPSA9.jpg
Pujols2001ToppsSGC96.jpg

i also have a Topps Pujols Base SGC focus going, going for every base topps he's ever had, in sgc form
Nice slabs, as always.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Krom said:
I don't recall seeing a running Pujols collector's thread. I don't have much but this one item is my favorite memorabilia and one of my favorites of my entire collection. Rookie Year Team Signed 2001 Cardinals Batting helmet with Edmonds, Kyle (sad died so young), Mcgwire (last season was 2001), and of course Pujols. Only Pujols Rc team signed stuff i have seen on the bay is a 2000 Cheifs ball for like 2000. There are amazing Pujols cards in Fbcer's collections - lets see some.

pujols1.jpg

pujols2.jpg

Trolls are bad.

We'll see you next week.

phillyfan

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
elmalo said:
Krom said:

pujols1.jpg

pujols2.jpg
Is that helmet from Dairy Queen?
Yeah and your whole collection came with it free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts