Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of one card have you hoarded?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Don't go image posting crazy in this thread ,but what card do you have the most of? I own a ton of some bowman chrome base singles ,but here are some parallel cards I've owned a ton of at some point. Thepit.com makes it easy to go a little crazy.

Here are my top 5:

Jonathan Sanchez BC Green Refractor : 32
Ricky Nolasco BC Blue Refractor: 62
Devin Harris SPx Auto/Jersey: 60
Kila Kaaihue BC Green Refractor: 42
Fausto Carmona BC Blue Refractor: 40

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Carlos Beltran 1995 sp prospects:17

I cant imagine having 40+ different versions of one card.

Its actually pretty fun. I use to order big "bulk lots" of 1 card from thepit and cherry pick the good ones to grade. It worked out really well.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Trevor Plouffe:

04 EEE Auto /1329: 16
04 Bowman Sterling: 24
04 Bowman Sterling black refractor /25: 10
04 BCDP Gold Refractor /50: 8

Not huge quantities but based on the print run of some of the cards it isn't too shabby.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
I have a couple of the same Brett Anderson card.

I sold all of my base elite auto's last week. I made about $12 profit per card. Dunno why I did it. I guess cash talks. It doesn't take much profit for me to walk away from an investment. I'll probally be kicking myself later.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:
Trevor Plouffe:

04 EEE Auto /1329: 16
04 Bowman Sterling: 24
04 Bowman Sterling black refractor /25: 10
04 BCDP Gold Refractor /50: 8

Not huge quantities but based on the print run of some of the cards it isn't too shabby.

The 10 blacks is impressive. Its tough to chase down multiple of a card with a low print run. Especially if the product has been out for awhile.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="THREADKILLER-crohrer":1sae5bht]I have a couple of the same Brett Anderson card.

I sold all of my base elite auto's last week. I made about $12 profit per card. Dunno why I did it. I guess cash talks. It doesn't take much profit for me to walk away from an investment. I'll probally be kicking myself later.[/quote:1sae5bht]

You left making money so you can't kick yourself too much.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I have so many Guerra because I bought a big bulk lot of his last year. Crowell has turned into a fun project for me to see how many I can get. Even if he doesn't pan out, I may keep buying them...lol.

2007 BDP Cody Crowell Gold refractor /50: 10

2007 BDP Deolis Guerra base: 151

2008 BDP Zach Collier auto: 14 and counting

2007 BDP Chris Withrow auto: 18

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
cardinals0103 said:
Not prospects but I have 13 copies of this card that has a print run of 25
4bc1_1.jpg

Heard some good news about Carpenter today.

Chris Carpenter plans to be on a normal program this spring as he attempts to get ready for the season.
Carpenter is coming back from surgery to move an elbow nerve, but it's his shoulder nerve problem that's the real concern. "I just started playing catch, which is what I normally do at this time of the year, and then I get on a mound at around the beginning of February," Carpenter said. "That's my plan right now." Carpenter added that he is open to trying the closer's role if that's what the Cards want from him.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
AKA Coastal said:
cardinals0103 said:
Not prospects but I have 13 copies of this card that has a print run of 25
4bc1_1.jpg

Heard some good news about Carpenter today.

Chris Carpenter plans to be on a normal program this spring as he attempts to get ready for the season.
Carpenter is coming back from surgery to move an elbow nerve, but it's his shoulder nerve problem that's the real concern. "I just started playing catch, which is what I normally do at this time of the year, and then I get on a mound at around the beginning of February," Carpenter said. "That's my plan right now." Carpenter added that he is open to trying the closer's role if that's what the Cards want from him.

Thanks for the news. I just hope he's healthy and can stay that way when the season rolls around. He's been injured or not at 100% for way to long

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
The most of one card i have is Coco Crisp 2006 Topps i have- 12. I dont love the idea of having SO many of the same card..

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
2 when the 2nd one comes in tomorow! cant wait!

sc00072cb5.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I've got about 70 BCDP Chrome Singles of Freddie Freeman

50 BCDP Chrome Singles of Andrew Lambo
20 07 BCDP Chrome Autos of Tim Alderson including Blue Ref, several refractors and rest base.

Members online