Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

in my normal morning routine getting Kaylie ready for school.. Skye has the day off today so she will be going with me to WalMart a bit later on to pick up some stuff. got a couple cards incoming via trade this week so once they arrive I can scan the last month or so of insert pickups all together.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Dan & Paul.

My dog goes in for surgery this morning.
Hopefully everything will go as planned.
My poor wife. She is having to take care of me (2 weeks removed from shoulder surgery) and now him.
She deserves something nice. Suggestions?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
klute14 said:
Morning Dan & Paul.

My poor wife. She is having to take care of me (2 weeks removed from shoulder surgery) and now him.

she signed on for sickness or health Keith so she's living up to it.. if you want to pamper her a bit give her a spa certificate after you get better that she can go get the full treatment.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
She does like the spa.....

Are you going to the Shriners Show in a couple of weeks?

1st4040 said:
klute14 said:
Morning Dan & Paul.

she signed on for sickness or health Keith so she's living up to it.. if you want to pamper her a bit give her a spa certificate after you get better that she can go get the full treatment.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Sean Casey Collectors, this seller has 9 of the 100 patches. I might make an offer on the two Edmonds and could include Casey if anyone wants......or you could offer.

I know there was something about the seller, but I have bought from them in the past with no problem.
[ebay:211mrenm]160492928229[/ebay:211mrenm]

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
klute14 said:
She does like the spa.....

Are you going to the Shriners Show in a couple of weeks?

honestly Keith I dunno.. I went last year cause Canseco was signing autographs and I did manage to find one cheap Gu'ed I didnt own after hours of searching through boxes. If I go it would be more for something to do to get out of the house than to actually expect to find something for my PC. I would probably find more stuff for other people's PC's while attempting to find something for my own. The show is majority vintage which is nice to windowshop but nothing Im interested in.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
klute14 said:
Morning Dan & Paul.

fcb.gif

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
And with that... Good Morning.

Decided on a collecting goal for 2011. I want to get 1 of the 2000 Invincible Wild Vinyl. With only 100 total ever made, it's going to be a tough one.

Especially since every player on the checklist is one that his pretty highly collected.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning gents.

going to the Penguins Maple Leafs game tonight.

George I am going to make an offer on one of the Casey patches today. thanks for the heads up and good luck with the Edmonds.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
pghbuccos said:
good morning gents.

going to the Penguins Maple Leafs game tonight.

George I am going to make an offer on one of the Casey patches today. thanks for the heads up and good luck with the Edmonds.

Thanks, that reminded me I have to check the Islanders' schedule to see when the teams I like come to town: Lightning @ 11/17, Blue Jackets @ 11/24, Penguins @ 12/29, Capitals @ 1/20, Hurricanes @ 1/26, Maple Leafs @ 3/8

On the other hand, I don't think I have to rush to grab tickets...

Members online

Latest posts