Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I the only one without TBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
So I missed all of the Division Series because they were on TBS, and was excited to see the League Championship Series, but it turns out the ALCS is on TBS (the NLCS is on FOX).

Does anyone else here NOT have cable and has been forced to miss postseason games because they don't have TBS?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I don't even have a converter box, so I don't get Fox. I once got married for 5 years, and 90% of our free time was spent sitting on the couch watching TV. I'm anti-TV.

Each year I spend the $10 on mlb.com to get postseason.tv. It sucks, but it is way better than nothing.

You get to choose from ~7 camera angles, which is cool. You can split the screen into 4 frames and watch 4 different angles at once. Also cool.

There is no replay which sucks really bad. It sucks because the guys will say stuff like "WOW what a play! That was sooo close! Let's take another look! Alright... freeze it right there... WOW!!!" And you just have to use your imagination. :lol: The camera work is interesting. Sometimes they'll just watch the audience. Last night this guy kept zooming in on a batting glove that was sitting on top of the dug out. Not sure how it got there, but he would show the glove, then move to the pitcher for the pitch. Pretty soon he shows this guy making his way down the row... the guy goes up to the dug out and grabs the batting glove, very nonchalant, almost looked like an employee picking up a piece of trash or something. All this interesting stuff was happening, but the announcers were talking about the game! *sigh*

So it has it's ups and downs, but like I say it's way better than watching gameday! And I've already seen about 10 games, that's $1 a game. And the games I saw.... wow! Some really good games so far...

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have TBS but I watched a couple of the games including last nights on atdhe.net because the wife was watching her shows.

I am not sure if they will have a stream available for the ALCS but it's worth a shot to check.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts