Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

oddball cards Schmidt, Bo, Gwynn,Ryan player colls?+Free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Came across some things i haven't gone through in years. I have a 1989? Classic (purple) Mike Schmidt #153 that has a space on back bottom for autograph, not sure if they all had this. if anyone wants these i am just giving them away.
Let me know if interested.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Re: Couple of oddball cards Schmidt, Bo player coll. needs?+more

Just found a few more i would like player collectors to have, 1975 Topps Rice rc creased, 2006 Sp Cuts Nap Lajoie #BC-NL #d 22/550.
Edit - a few more 2 - Nolan Ryans - 1985 Topps 760, and 2010 Topps w/ Verlander Leg. Lineage LL53.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
tonsofcommons said:
I would like the Pacific Omega Hit Machine Gwynn. Let me know what you need.
I will ship them (unless you want other) in a cardsaver and taped btw 2 peices of cardboard, so it won't be much and there aren't too many so i don't mind covering the cost. Unless you want a bubble mailer i guess like a buck paypal. Not trying to make anything of shipping, just pm addy. Thanks

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Krom said:
tonsofcommons said:
I would like the Pacific Omega Hit Machine Gwynn. Let me know what you need.
I will ship them (unless you want other) in a cardsaver and taped btw 2 peices of cardboard (corr.gated), so it won't be much and there aren't too many so i don't mind covering the cost. Unless you want a bubble mailer i guess like a buck paypal. Not trying to make anything of shipping, just pm addy. Thanks

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Krom said:
Also found 7 or 8 Perk the jerks (08 Goudey, 07 B, BC) if you want these (you know who you are) Twins fan. If not no prob, or anyone else.

I know who would want the Perk the Jerks.

I will point him in your direction

I heard you had some Perk? Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!

Edit: I also need a Dice-K L13 for the PC. Need anything in return on any of them?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts