Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here a sketch artist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am looking to have someone do 8x10 or 8.5 x11 sketch of Perk (it doesn't have to be HUGE... just in the middle with a nice medium white border around it). I also want his number in there.

Just looking around for someone to do one for me. I will pay, but I don't need it right now.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
TBTwinsFan said:
Could you do a Perk for me?

is that a euphemism?

just kidding. send me a few decent photos of him. im reasonably well aware of my own capabilities so i can tell you whether or not it will look like crap before i start. also, some rough idea of what you have in mind for this.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
rehmus said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Could you do a Perk for me?

is that a euphemism?

just kidding. send me a few decent photos of him. im reasonably well aware of my own capabilities so i can tell you whether or not it will look like crap before i start. also, some rough idea of what you have in mind for this.

Alright. I will tomorrow, as it is pretty late right now.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Normally would be $250 but since I'm still laughing at your Glen Coffee thread I will do $200...

Perkins.jpg

Quick job, used one of the first Google images I saw. On plain printer paper and probably about 4x5.

Jan 15, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Normally would be $250 but since I'm still laughing at your Glen Coffee thread I will do $200...

Perkins.jpg

Quick job, used one of the first Google images I saw. On plain printer paper and probably about 4x5.
Can't tell if you are serious about the price or not LOL

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
glen%20perkins%20headshot%20twins.jpg

Members online

Latest posts