Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One of the most underrated cards? 07 EEE Zach Britton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Another in the long line of Orioles talented young pitchers, but it seems like this guy gets no press and its especially suprising considering hes only got ONE auto rookie and no auto BC of any kind (just basic).

On top of that, his EEE is "short printed" to 437 AND he just made the top 20 list and had another pretty good year AND was promoted to AAA.

So Im hoping this post makes some of his eee autos show up on ebay so I can add some more.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Hope you're right.....

zach.jpg

Been holding this for a long time....

Jul 30, 2009
I thought the Orioles would be better than what they were this year due mostly to the young pitching. Still think that will happen next year with Tillman, Matusz, Arrieta and Britton.

If the Orioles become a .500 or better team next year, the AL East might be one of the best divisions in recent Baseball history.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
011873 said:
I thought the Orioles would be better than what they were this year due mostly to the young pitching. Still think that will happen next year with Tillman, Matusz, Arrieta and Britton.

If the Orioles become a .500 or better team next year, the AL East might be one of the best divisions in recent Baseball history.
The Orioles could go 0-162 (sorry Russ) and the AL East would still be one of the best divisions in recent baseball history. This past season, the AL East accounted for 4 of the top 13 records in baseball including 2 of the top 3 records.

Runs allowed and runs scored have the Orioles firmly planted at the bottom tier of teams...and it's not just a pitching problem.

Members online

Latest posts