Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan, Dave, and everyone to follow

GL Dave!

nothing new here really..last day of my vacation and its rainy and windy. Will just hang out maybe take a nap after I walk Kaylie to school. Both of my young ones are out by 1pm today so Im sure to have fun locked in the house with them going stir crazy today.

Dan do me a favor lite a fire under Drew Bree's and Colston's ass so they can get me some damn fantasy points this week.. Im gonna need em!

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Morning everyone!

The boys had a nice mailday yesterday. Johnny Gomes sent back 2 8x10s I'd taken. Personalized and all.

Drew Stubbs returned 6 8x10s I'd taken. I asked if he'd sign & personalize 2 and keep the rest. He wrote a note back saying that he thought he'd personalize 2 and go ahead and sign the rest. He was sure we could find people to give them to. Of course, I did send him a disk of all the pics too. Nice guy!!

David

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Paul - they're off to a slower start this year, but I still have faith.

Dave - congrats to you and the boys on their new autos :)

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Aloha & good friday morning to everyone. Nothing special planned this weekend for me but hopefully everyone doesn't have as boring a life as I do. Well maybe I'll go see ******* 3D, other than that lots of nothing going on. Have a good one!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Dave(wide), Paul, Art, Richard, David and Rick :mrgreen: :cool:

Dan - Any plans for the weekend??

Dave(wide) - Best of luck at the start of your new job...and congrats!!!

Paul - Wow...that was a fast vacation. Enjoy the weekend before work :)

Art - How you feeling dude?? Hope there was some good news at your appointment yesterday. That is a SWEET Billingsly patch you have!!!

Richard - Don't feel like crap when you wake up...beauty sleep is a good fix ;)

David - SWEET deal on the autos!!! Thats pretty awesome man...I bet the kids are feeling great with those too!!!

Rick - Aloha!!! Enjoy the movie...I got suckered into seeing it with a buddy later this weekend myself.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Dave (w)- Congrats and good luck brother!

David- Congrats to you and the boys! Very nice of Gomes and Stubbs. If you decide to move one of the Stubbs, let me know.

Quick check in for now guys, I have some errands to run. I'll be back a little later on.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Nothing planned for me this weekend, and I am happy about that :)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

David, got any pics of whay you sent to Gomes and Stubb's.. (sounds like a country band)

Alex, have at the movies.. hopefully you won't get any ideas...

Hope everyone has a great day!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning.

Mr 16 stitches.
P1050204.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts