Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miller Park Question...Milwaukee Residents step on in please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
When do you plan on going, during the season, or next week. I believe they have closed the outside seating this time of year, but they let us walk outside after we ate the last time I was there(Sept 16th) . They have plenty of seats with windows so you can see outside otherwise.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Why? Why? Why!

Forget Friday's. The whole reason to go to Miller Park when a game is on is to tailgate and/or have beer and brats.

Frankly, Friday's sucks. Spend your money on better tickets rather than overpriced chicken fingers and smaller beers.

But if your able, try to tailgate. This is one of the best pre-game atmosphere's in sports.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
sheetskout said:
Why? Why? Why!

Forget Friday's. The whole reason to go to Miller Park when a game is on is to tailgate and/or have beer and brats.

Frankly, Friday's sucks. Spend your money on better tickets rather than overpriced chicken fingers and smaller beers.

But if your able, try to tailgate. This is one of the best pre-game atmosphere's in sports.
And I second this. If your going to a game, it is not the same if you don't tail-gate atleast one time you go.
Every time I make he trip up there I tail-gate it is the only way to go in my opinion

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Pine Tar said:
sheetskout said:
Why? Why? Why!

And I second this. If your going to a game, it is not the same if you don't tail-gate atleast one time you go.
Every time I make he trip up there I tail-gate it is the only way to go in my opinion

I third this. And get there as early as you can. When i went for game 3 of the 08 playoffs i had the very first parking spot and everyone around me was tailgating. best atmosphere ever. You get to meet alot of cool people too.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
zookerman182 said:
Pine Tar said:
sheetskout said:
Why? Why? Why!

I third this. And get there as early as you can. When i went for game 3 of the 08 playoffs i had the very first parking spot and everyone around me was tailgating. best atmosphere ever. You get to meet alot of cool people too.

OK, let me further clairify WHY I was asking about this.

I work for US Bank, they are a corporate sponsor at Miller Park.
There was an auction for 4 tickets and a $150 food and drink voucher to Fridays Front Row thru one of our businesslines today.
So I asked because I kind of wanted to gauge the value of the auction before placing a bid.
Obviously the minimum "value" would be $150 due to the food and drink voucher, but I wanted to place a value on the tickets also, which is why I asked the question, "Anyone know how much seats/tickets are for the Fridays Front Row area?".

Too late now, auction is over, didnt win it, no biggie.

Finally, I have been to Milwaukee, County Stadium and Miller Park, so yes I know you HAVE to tailgate when you go there, been there and done that, and would do it again. This just seemed like a great opportunity to do something different this time around at a potentially great price.

Members online

Latest posts