Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some of my fav UNC Tar Heels cards for the BIG game tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shifter2334

Dec 11, 2008
Kansas
Hello all. I am relatively new to these boards but have been around the others for quite awhile. Just bored and awaiting the start of the UNC VS Wake Forest game and thought I would share a few of my more favorite cards from UNC players(sorry...some of the scans are a little blurry because I didn't want to take them out of the screw down to scan them)...enjoy!

MJScan.jpg

DeanSmith2007EliteExtraAutopatch221.jpg

FeltonMayTrilogy1-2-3ComboAuto8of50.jpg

McCantsFeltonMayTrilogyTrimarksTrip.jpg

RaymondFeltonMarvinWilliamsChrisPau.jpg

FeltonExquisiteRCautopatch93of100.jpg

FeltonRoyWilliamsDualAuto.jpg

FeltonUDBlackautoletterman42of50.jpg

RaymondFelton05-06SPARCauto2colorpa.jpg

AntawnJamison0708SPAAutonumber71of7.jpg

VinceCarterTyrusThomas07-08Ultimate.jpg

VinceCarterToppsChromeWhiteRefauto8.jpg

MarvinWilliams05-06SPxRCautojsy228o.jpg

Marvinwilliams4colorpatch.jpg

RashadMcCantsUltimatePatch4of75.jpg

RashadMcCantsUltimatePatch61of75.jpg

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
shifter2334 said:
Hello all. I am relatively new to these boards but have been around the others for quite awhile. Just bored and awaiting the start of the UNC VS Wake Forest game and thought I would share a few of my more favorite cards from UNC players...

RaymondFeltonMarvinWilliamsChrisPau.jpg
UNC/WF card for the game tonight!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I hope May can control his weight and avoid thew injuries. He has looked really good at times, and real fat at times

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Nice collection. Should be a good game tonight.

As a recent Duke graduate, it's tough for me to say, but UNC is the team to beat this year. Their talent 1-10 is unmatched. They've just got to stick together as a team, stay healthy and not have a bad game in March (or face Duke). That being said, I'm still picking Duke to cut down the nets this year. I'm also from Charlotte and I'm dreading draft day this year when the front office clown that is MJ decides to draft Hansbrough or Wayne "Joe Forte" Ellington in the lottery. At least with Augustine I don't have to worry about them picking Lawson...I hope.

shifter2334

Dec 11, 2008
Kansas
andyduke86 said:
Nice collection. Should be a good game tonight.

As a recent Duke graduate, it's tough for me to say, but UNC is the team to beat this year. Their talent 1-10 is unmatched. They've just got to stick together as a team, stay healthy and not have a bad game in March (or face Duke). That being said, I'm still picking Duke to cut down the nets this year. I'm also from Charlotte and I'm dreading draft day this year when the front office clown that is MJ decides to draft Hansbrough or Wayne "Joe Forte" Ellington in the lottery. At least with Augustine I don't have to worry about them picking Lawson...I hope.

Well I am a little biased..lol...but I also would agree that UNC is the team to beat....but after last Sunday it is hard to tell. As far as MJ goes....that is a whole different story...lol.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
GO DEACS! :D

It was an awesome game. Hot as all get out inside though. I don't think I've ever been to a Wake game that was so hot. Probably had to do with the biggest crowd ever though. Games like tonight are why I get season tickets every year. It was rocking in there.

shifter2334

Dec 11, 2008
Kansas
nborton said:

It was an awesome game. Hot as all get out inside though. I don't think I've ever been to a Wake game that was so hot. Probably had to do with the biggest crowd ever though. Games like tonight are why I get season tickets every year. It was rocking in there.

Well it was a good game...I guess....too bad the heat didn't make you guys pass out.... :lol:

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
shifter2334 said:
nborton said:

Well it was a good game...I guess....too bad the heat didn't make you guys pass out.... :lol:

:lol: Seriously I probably could have watched the game shirtless and felt hot.

When the game started I knew UNC was in trouble by the tempo. Wake loves to play fast, and UNC was going along with it. Also Wake is probably the tallest team UNC will face. Which caused them problems too.

shifter2334

Dec 11, 2008
Kansas
nborton said:
shifter2334 said:
nborton said:

When the game started I knew UNC was in trouble by the tempo. Wake loves to play fast, and UNC was going along with it. Also Wake is probably the tallest team UNC will face. Which caused them problems too.

I will say that Wake is every bit as good as I thought....actually better...but on a side note I think the score could be different in March on a nuetral court...maybe.. :D

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
shifter2334 said:
nborton said:
shifter2334 said:
nborton said:

I will say that Wake is every bit as good as I thought....actually better...but on a side note I think the score could be different in March on a nuetral court...maybe.. :D

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I just hope they all stay around next year. They could be crazy good. Every starter is either a freshman or sophomore other than Chas, and he will come back for sure. I didn't expect a really young Wake team to be so good so fast.

Members online

Latest posts