Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Sunday Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning everyone!

Things went really well with the new girl last night. Turns out she's had a crush on me for a little while. I guess I'll see where it goes. :mrgreen:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning all ! i sleep about three hours at a time getting where i hate it .
Schilling ; i need your first name please

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

Things went really well with the new girl last night. Turns out she's had a crush on me for a little while. I guess I'll see where it goes. :mrgreen:

Did you tell her how awesome your Schilling collection is?

Because that has to be a great line. :D

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
MojoDan said:
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

:lol:

Obviously I collect cards to get the ladies.

I have cards everywhere right now so she'll see them eventually. I really need to go out and buy some storage boxes soon.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
schillingfan said:
MojoDan said:
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

I have cards everywhere right now so she'll see them eventually. I really need to go out and buy some storage boxes soon.

Do you go with 3 rows or what? I know you said that you have a ton of Schillings.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
schillingfan said:
MojoDan said:
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

try Dumpster.com

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Guten Morgen.

did some work as soon as I got here and hope to spend the rest of the day doing nothing but we will see.

Charlie did you enjoy O's breakfast?

Dan trade details :?:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
MojoDan said:
schillingfan said:
MojoDan said:
schillingfan said:
Morning everyone!

Do you go with 3 rows or what? I know you said that you have a ton of Schillings.

I really don't have any supplies and have nowhere to get them around here. My main thing is that I need the rows to be wide enough to accommodate toploaders and one touches. Any idea where I can find something like that? Maybe I need Dave's expertise. :lol:

Barry - :lol:

Members online

Latest posts