Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 EEE bidding patterns - Justin Nicolino

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Re: 2010 EEE bidding patterns

Ive noticed something similar with Pat Dean cards Ive been chasing after. Theyre now going at triple the price due to 2 bidders with feedback of less than 5! :evil:

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area

Have you taken into account auction length? I know I've seen times when a 7 day auction has nearly doubled a shorter 3 day auction ending around the same time. Some people look on the weekend and then shut it down until the next weekend. Length of auction is more important than some realize (as is the quality of the description). JMO.

- jkeys

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

I think sometimes its ego. I've watched one guy pay 15 dollars for one and one ten minutes later ends for 8. People bidding a card to 20 when there is a 15 dollar BIN. It would drive me nuts to try and understand it but I'm good with it since I'm normally getting them cheaper...

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC

All the Parkers that I have been bidding on generally end around the same price. What I have been pissed about is getting sniped by the same damn guy about 10 times in the last week. Whoever he is, I want him to know I am willing to work together and not hunt him down at the current time.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA

jwc9p said:
All the Parkers that I have been bidding on generally end around the same price. What I have been pissed about is getting sniped by the same damn guy about 10 times in the last week. Whoever he is, I want him to know I am willing to work together and not hunt him down at the current time.

hmmm - I have sniped a few Parkers this past week. It could be me.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC

lisu said:
jwc9p said:

Thank you for ruining my nights! :cry:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles

jwc9p said:
lisu said:
jwc9p said:

Thank you for ruining my nights! :cry:

Two words to you all:

BID HIGHER

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut

PeteD said:
I wonder if it's him, or a family member.
I thought that was a possibility but couldnt find out any more information about the two bidders that keep sniping me for absolutely ridiculous prices. :?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Ok, something's gotta be going on with the Nicolino auto like the Swaggerty. How does his sig say Nicolino? Can't explain the non auto'd parallels though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts