Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scheduled Prospect Chat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Not sure if we ever had this but what do people think about having a scheduled "prospects" chat every...say...Thursday night starting at 8 pm Eastern?

Just curious if anyone would be interested...

BTW, I'm in the chat room now just chillin if anyone want to chat prospects... :D

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
I could go to BA and read the same thing.

This is totally different from BA's chats. It's very informal...shooting the breeze and talking prospects chat. No formal Q & A. Just people with the same interests talking about prospects, cards, investing etc.

We had a good one last night and hope we can get a big group this Thursday night at 8 Eastern! :D

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

This is totally different from BA's chats. It's very informal...shooting the breeze and talking prospects chat. No formal Q & A. Just people with the same interests talking about prospects, cards, investing etc.

We had a good one last night and hope we can get a big group this Thursday night at 8 Eastern! :D
My point was everyone will just be regurgitating what they read on BA.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Messier2 said:
boxbreaker44 said:

My point was everyone will just be regurgitating what they read on BA.

Really? People actually do that? News to me!