Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old School 98 Bowman ser 2 break.Huge Hit...back in the day.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this box because I needed about 20 cards for the set I started 10 years ago. Here are the "hits."

John Barnes gold # to 50

Barnesgold.jpg

Alex Gonzalez ROY Favorite

ROYfavoriteGonzalez.jpg

Juan Gonzalez and Derek Jeter Minor League MVP

MVPJuanGone.jpg

MVPJeter.jpg

and now the hit

Jose Cruz Jr blue auto!

JoseCruzJrAuto.jpg

I hope this guy pans out... :D

I laughed as soon as I saw who it was. I would of been too cool for school back in 1998. Of course I still need 2 cards for this damn set. Anyone have any 98 Bowman lying around??

Thanks for looking.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I think my post was lost in the server move. No worries.

Anyhow, I had asked if you wanted to move that Cruz auto. I know for sure I don't have cards to trade so if you have a price in mind, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Philip J. Fry said:
I think my post was lost in the server move. No worries.

Anyhow, I had asked if you wanted to move that Cruz auto. I know for sure I don't have cards to trade so if you have a price in mind, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the offer but this one is actually staying in the PC. It only books for $10 but for some weird reason I want to keep it....kinda like a link to my early years of collecting.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Dang it! I opened this thread hoping you would say your hit was a Bowman Certified Gold Autographs Scott Rolen. :( That's one of the 1998 cards I need of his.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
ostrander111 said:
Nice auto.......but the player???

I don't know how old you are but Jose Cruz Jr. was the "next big thing" back in the day when he came up with Seattle then traded to Toronto. I remember buying tons on '97 Bowman to get his RC card.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
Ashburn Alley said:
ostrander111 said:

I don't know how old you are but Jose Cruz Jr. was the "next big thing" back in the day when he came up with Seattle then traded to Toronto. I remember buying tons on '97 Bowman to get his RC card.

I was 3. :lol:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
ostrander111 said:
Ashburn Alley said:
ostrander111 said:

I was 3. :lol:

ouch...i think my back just went out reading that...i'm getting old. :cry: