Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question About Sending Certain Items For TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I am curious as to what you send besides index cards, Anyone ever try a 16x20 or any photo over 8x10? As for sending baseballs, footballs or equipment. Have any sucess with larger items?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nobody sends footballs, but a lot of people have successes with baseballs, and I have even seen people send the hoods off of die-cast cars and have successes. Mini helmets are popular to send.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
8x10s and baseballs are pretty common. I don't recall seeing a 16x20, but there is no reason it shouldn't work.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Marro said:
I am curious as to what you send besides index cards, Anyone ever try a 16x20 or any photo over 8x10? As for sending baseballs, footballs or equipment. Have any sucess with larger items?

I'd say send whatever you want signed as long as you are ok with never getting it back. I just stick to cards because if I lose a card its not the end of the world

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts