Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why did Topps leave Posey out of Topps Chrome???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Dude...for real?

You wouldnt rather have a tenth year Drew Butera card instead? Mega future as a Twins catcher.

Leave it up to Topps to FORGET to add a rc logo card of a guy who was in their earliest products of the year ::facepalm::

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
011873 said:
Dude...for real?

You wouldnt rather have a tenth year Drew Butera card instead? Mega future as a Twins catcher.

Leave it up to Topps to FORGET to add a rc logo card of a guy who was in their earliest products of the year ::facepalm::

Exactly...

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
They also left him off the triple threads checklist. This isn't an accidental oversight. Maybe they are saving him for a later product to help push the sales.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Topps Update Chrome RC box topper anyone?

He is in Topps Chrome...Heritage Chrome, but he's in there.

Yeah an auto in TC would have been nice...but there will be Buster autos in Update.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
He was on the promo ads for triple threads with an on card auto. Obviously it didn't make the cut. I wonder if Topps is having a hard time tracking him down for autos.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
mancini79 said:
He was on the promo ads for triple threads with an on card auto. Obviously it didn't make the cut. I wonder if Topps is having a hard time tracking him down for autos.

I guess that could be a possibility, but they could have just made redemptions that would later be replaced with a scrub auto like they usually do. Is Topps changing their ways???

Members online

Latest posts