Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillie Fans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
That's mean. I'm not a fan of either team really, but that's just mean. He does kind of need a hair cut though. :D

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The guy with the "Hippy Trash" sign wasn't even man enough to show his face while holding the sign. It's like those teenagers they hire to wear the Statue of Liberty costume and parade around with the big sign...they hold it in front of their face because they're embarassed.

Also, "hippy" is a fail.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Yet another example of the great life lessons our adult generation is passing on to the youth of today.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
fa45da91d9c74bd9e859e274190b494a-getty-104396912mw057_san_francisc.jpg

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
lisu said:
Jeff N. said:
[youtube:2cq7yck6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UQ-Hnt0M0[/youtube:2cq7yck6]

What was that video of? It was removed.

Grounder hit foul up the left side by Sanchez. Either a Philly fan spilled a drink on the field reaching for a ball or he was throwing up on the field.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
RITM said:
lisu said:
Jeff N. said:
[youtube:3dkv7e7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UQ-Hnt0M0[/youtube:3dkv7e7s]

Grounder hit foul up the left side by Sanchez. Either a Philly fan spilled a drink on the field reaching for a ball or he was throwing up on the field.

Gross! sounds like last night was like an NFL game - full of drunks!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
If the person was vomiting I commend them for not vomiting on a kid.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
lisu said:
RITM said:
lisu said:
Jeff N. said:
[youtube:qrp97a36]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UQ-Hnt0M0[/youtube:qrp97a36]

Gross! sounds like last night was like an NFL game - full of drunks!

It was actually game 1.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I absolutely love the gross generalization. You've got 4 signs out of 45,000 people in attendance and the entire fan base of Philadelphia are a bunch of ignorant punks. You all should be so proud of yourselves for being able to make such broad generalizations. Might as well say something ignorant like "all black people look the same" or stupid shat like that. ::facepalm::

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Most of the fans on this forum are educated enough to know that there is more to the history of Philly fans that the posters in the pictures. Could've been worse I guess. The fans could've been vomiting on little girls or throwing batteries on the field.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
RITM said:
Most of the fans on this forum are educated enough to know that there is more to the history of Philly fans that the posters in the pictures. Could've been worse I guess. The fans could've been vomiting on little girls or throwing batteries on the field.

Really is no different than what goes on @ most stadiums, especially football games. People just like to jump on the bandwagon, and as Jim stated, make a broad generalization of all Philly fans.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I absolutely love the gross generalization. You've got 4 signs out of 45,000 people in attendance and the entire fan base of Philadelphia are a bunch of ignorant punks. You all should be so proud of yourselves for being able to make such broad generalizations. Might as well say something ignorant like "all black people look the same" or stupid shat like that. ::facepalm::

Post thanked!

Members online

Latest posts