Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Young Collectors? Contest....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I'm looking for a Michael Young player collector. Preferably not a casual collector, but someone that really does chase Michael Young stuff.

If you can post a haiku of something Rangers, Michael Young, or even anti-Yankees I'll send you an oddball Michael Young postcard I got from the team. It came from a fan pack and was apparently for kids to get autographs. OK, I know it's not a huge prize but hey someone might want it!

In the event several people post, I'll choose the one that makes me laugh the loudest. Good luck.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Contest FAIL, eh? ::facepalm::

Sheeesh, I thought I'd get at least a few replies. If nothing after tonight's game, I'll ship this out and go back to the contest drawing board...

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
VizquelCollector said:
Contest FAIL, eh? ::facepalm::

Sheeesh, I thought I'd get at least a few replies. If nothing after tonight's game, I'll ship this out and go back to the contest drawing board...
i have a ton off michael young stuff but i gave it to the wife because its her collection now. everything that i ever get michael young she gets and puts it in her box. i have a ton of rangers stuff so no arguement there but i dont have her michael young stuff scanned.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts