Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 2010 IPs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
So, I live in Arlington, Va just outside of DC and am able to hit up some Nats games. I was able to go to a lot of games this year and find out what teams are good and what teams are terrible at signing at games. Sometimes I was able to go early enough to see the other teams drive in via taxi and stay late to see the Nats leave. I ended up giving away 5 or 6 autos(Storen, Pudge, relief guys) I had to little kids who didnt have cards or anything to get signed which made me feel better than actually getting the auto. I'd say I went to about 20 games this year and was able to get this many. I am pretty happy with what I got and you'll see the Dbacks are by far the best. I'm in the process of scanning but here is what I have scanned so far:

Nats:
th_Stammen.jpgth_Willingham.jpg
th_Pudge3.jpg
th_Pudge2.jpg
th_Pudge.jpg
th_Riggleman.jpg
th_Nieves.jpg
th_Clippard2001.jpg
th_Clippard1001-1.jpg
th_Mench.jpg
th_Desmond2.jpg
th_Desmond1001.jpg
th_Desmond3.jpg
th_Detwiler.jpg
th_Lannan.jpg
th_Livan.jpg
th_Marquis.jpg
th_Capps1.jpg
th_Capps2.jpg
th_Bernadina.jpg

I'm working the Kinks out for posting pics so if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong I appreciate it

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
nice, do you wait out by lot A after the game, aslo about how long does it take for the players to leave?

Go NATS

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
jeff550 said:
nice, do you wait out by lot A after the game, aslo about how long does it take for the players to leave?

Go NATS

Thanks. I wait out by the player lot which is the screened in one behind the stadium close to the river. I would say they are usually all out by 45 minutes after the game

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Awesome stuff, there are some good guys in there. I really got into IP autographs this year, they make collecting a lot of fun.

Members online