Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers - Yankees Game 3 thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Should be a good game, great pitching match up!

No predictions here, but should be a good game!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I just told my girlfriend about it... great game tonight, the Yankees are against a cliff. Cliff Lee!

I sure hope the offense can pull through for Pettitte, but.... I just don't see it happening. But who knows! I was thinking earlier, Cliff has been amazingly unbeatable in his postseason career, but... it's a small sample size. He has bad games too, just like all starting pitchers.

But then I got to thinking, nah, that ain't gonna happen. Cliff ain't gonna let that happen. And if there's a Game 7, ouch, gonna be rough for Yankees fans. If the Yankees go back to Texas leading 3-2, which I think they probably will, Game 6 will be a must win for both the Yankees and the Rangers.

I love baseball.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm kinda on the same page as you. It will all depend on who is 'on there game' tonight. I honestly believe the Yankees are better all around, but not good enough to win while playing average ball.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
ALL I KNOW ID THE RANGERS SHOULD HAVE THE BASES LOaded in the 1st inning

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i just love how swisher and tex just stand there and look at meatballs right down the middle then swing at crap. ozzie was right, swisher is a joke, no way id be playing him over berkman, and tex is worthless. series is over.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Kay only does games on YES and 9. Wish I had the option of a home broadcast. At least I don't have to listen to Tim McCarver or Joe Morgan.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
MantMaris said:
Kay only does games on YES and 9. Wish I had the option of a home broadcast. At least I don't have to listen to Tim McCarver or Joe Morgan.

Joe Morgan is the man!!! he just doesnt know what he is saying half the time

Rootin hard for Hamilton. Longo and him i would say are my 2 favs that are current. I can also attest to the way he as well conquered his demons. Let's go Rangers!

joshsi005.jpg

joshsi001.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
Rootin hard for Hamilton. I can also attest to the way he as well conquered his demons. Let's go Rangers!

Ditto. If it's Rangers vs. Phillies in the WS, I will be disappointed if the Phillies lose but I'll sure be happy for Josh and Vladdy.

Members online

No members online now.