Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE Thank You to 95vr4 (Ray) - DUKE SNIDER style!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
As has been said many times on the boards, we've got some very generous members and the amount of sharing and helping here is what makes this still a hobby and still fun for me. With that said, I was blown away last week when I opened my mail to find a huge surprise from 95vr4. He and are sort of nuts for Jackie Robinson game used and we've helped each other out on various auctions. But, nothing compares to what he sent below and I want to say a huge thanks to Ray for his generosity and for giving me one of my most favorite items in my collection. It's awesome and I can't wait to get it framed so I can show it off.

Ray, thanks very much and yes, I owe you some serious help on any Robinson cards I can find!

Thanks for looking.

DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0117.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0122.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Man that is a sweet jersey...And very well deserved!!! I hope you show us a pic once it is framed...jerseys are BEAUTIFUL in frames!!!

Congrats again!!

Alex

Members online