Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Aloha & good morning Dan, Art, and everyone else. Supposed to rain here today, weather has been odd the past few weeks. Lots of rain which is rare for Vegas. Have a great one!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan, Art, Rick, George and everyone to follow

Art whats the latest on the neck? I can feel the stiffness more and more the colder it starts getting here.

time to finish up my morning routine get the girls off to school and then catch up a bit on some rest while I can.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Good morning. I think I will get the flu around 3pm so I can watch the Rangers.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Hey guys. The doc hasn't gotten back to me yet. May not have the report himself yet. ::facepalm:: Things aren't getting any better, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous about it. The numbness and tingling is driving me nuts. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Hey guys. The doc hasn't gotten back to me yet. May not have the report himself yet. ::facepalm:: Things aren't getting any better, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous about it. The numbness and tingling is driving me nuts. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

That sucks on all accounts.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":16wclh9q]Hey guys. The doc hasn't gotten back to me yet. May not have the report himself yet. ::facepalm:: Things aren't getting any better, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous about it. The numbness and tingling is driving me nuts. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
That sucks on all accounts.[/quote:16wclh9q]
This...I hope they get back to you soon, Art.

Members online

Latest posts