Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Daisuke Matsuzaka Collection & Recent Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
All but the Patch card, 1/1 red, and a couple others are recent mail :D

img060.jpg

img033.jpg

img061.jpg

img065.jpg
img062.jpg

img063.jpg

img064.jpg

Also missing is a 2008 UD Heroes Jsy Card, 2007 23k Gold Card, and a 2009 Topps Sterling Jsy Card :D

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
rebelpawn said:
Very nice stuff. I love the Black auto the best.
This is my favorite card of his....

dicebaseball.jpg

Thanks, its my favorite too :D And that card :shock: Beautiful??? Did you pull that?

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
rebelpawn said:
Ha ha no, but thanks. Didn't pull it, ebay purchase.
Keep up your great collection!

Thanks :D And I wanna pick up one of those 07 TTT cards. Theres one card im really gonna try to get that ends in a few days.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
rehmus said:
nice collection.
i have a weird feeling dice will have a big year next year. contract + strongish finish + my incredible pro-sox bias.

Thanks and thats why Im starting to collect him, he was 18-3 last year :D EIGHTEEN AND THREE :eek: Very overlooked. And I collected his rookies back in '07, which I have a few nice ones :D

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
techboy42004 said:
rehmus said:
nice collection.
i have a weird feeling dice will have a big year next year. contract + strongish finish + my incredible pro-sox bias.

Thanks and thats why Im starting to collect him, he was 18-3 last year :D EIGHTEEN AND THREE :eek: Very overlooked. And I collected his rookies back in '07, which I have a few nice ones :D
That was 2008

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
boxbreaker44 said:
techboy42004 said:
rehmus said:
nice collection.

That was 2008

Im sorry, I meant to post the last full year he played... I am terribly sorry.

Members online