Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this an authentic E101

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Trying to determine is this Doyle card is authentic and what to look for on the E101 to know the difference.

[ebay:3ua5i3ab]150506994721[/ebay:3ua5i3ab]
B5hMRVmkKGrHqVi8EyeIJeOvnBMt7Os1DQ_12.jpg
B5hMSfgWkKGrHqNhkEyrwG3ibnBMt7OUi8g_12.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I know the seller. He's knowledgeable enough about prewar that he wouldn't sell a fake

It's real. Poor registration and eye appeal, but real

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Its authentic, nice card. :)

Go for it Ron!

looks full size, good centered, clean, only the top corner ding brings it down from EX+

many E cards are in oldschool collections and are not slabbed, especially common players.

Good luck, Im guessin' it will end in the $100-$125 range, but you never know..... its low ($18) for only 3 hours away, but PreWar "E" card bidders are notorious for Snipe Bids....

it would be about 1-2 grades higher than the one I sent you scans on.

If I had to guess, Id say this one is a PSA-4 or 5, and the one I have FS (below) would be a 3-4 with a possible "MK" for the stain

1909e101doyle.jpg

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Looking closer, you Might get a good deal on it. The seller looks to be breaking up a set/hoard of them, he has quite a few E101s ending at same time, so the bids may be spread out a bit over the bunch and the overall price realized average should be a bit lower than if this was the sole example auctioned.

Latest posts