Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Random thought RE: Wilmer Flores

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Will the 2008 Threads and Elite base cards wind up being his only 2008 released cards? Would make things very interesting if the redemptions were not redeemed...those who bought these would make a killing.

Just a random thought that came to mind as I was sorting last night.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
His cards will be redeemed in ST

Topps can't afford that kind of blunder again.

You wouldn't think so but the fact that he showed up missing from the sterling checklist certainly makes one wonder.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
masonphillip said:
cgilmo said:

You wouldn't think so but the fact that he showed up missing from the sterling checklist certainly makes one wonder.

In Beefys podcast with a Topps rep, the rep said that all of the redemptions were close to being fulfilled except for 1, but then again that was when the product came out.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
masonphillip said:
cgilmo said:

In Beefys podcast with a Topps rep, the rep said that all of the redemptions were close to being fulfilled except for 1, but then again that was when the product came out.

Yeah I heard that, I meant the fact that he wasn't in Sterling at all...
You'd think that if Topps was confident they could get his auto he'd be in there as he's a big name to help sell the product.

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
Topps redemption history says 15 weeks for him to sign from date entered. Which to me means they have no exact date when or if he is going to sign.

I'm 100% under the impression he will not sign.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
gregbara said:
Topps redemption history says 15 weeks for him to sign from date entered. Which to me means they have no exact date when or if he is going to sign.

I'm 100% under the impression he will not sign.

the redemption cue says that for montero and inoa as well

don't read too much into that.

Members online