Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 EEE Prices picking up but case prices going down...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
After a very, very slow start, it seems like 2010 EEE singles (especially the better players) are picking up. I noticed that as more people realize who the decent players are, they are dumping more $$$ into them.

Anyone else notice this? I was having so much fun picking up at dirt cheap prices earlier...but not anymore! :benson:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Re: 2010 EEE Prices picking up?

I think some of them are definitely picking up. I sold a chris sale for $30 last night. At the same time some of the fast starters are cooling down also.

I am interested to see where it heads from here.

Skrip

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

ballerskrip said:
I think some of them are definitely picking up. I sold a chris sale for $30 last night. At the same time some of the fast starters are cooling down also.

I am interested to see where it heads from here.

Skrip

The real test would be when 2010 BC comes out in 2 weeks...I'm curious to see how prices are affected (if any).

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Product is also drying up a bit. When it first came out you'd see tons of card being listed of each player, now it's maybe a couple per day.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008

My guy is still selling cheap and he doesn't have any Bowman auto this year...

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

It would have been nice if more of the autos were on card...especially the Elite Series ones.

Those are sharp looking inserts.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

Prices of wax continue to drop. I would think this is an excellent time to buy cases and stash em. Same thin happened last year.

Skrip

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

ballerskrip said:
Prices of wax continue to drop. I would think this is an excellent time to buy cases and stash em. Same thin happened last year.

Skrip

Buying and stashing cases will never happen with me (unfortunately)! A sealed case in my presence will be impossible for me to keep sealed! I may buy a case of this stuff if the prices keep dropping...then RIP! :lol:

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Prices are definitely going up on some players though. I have been buying a lot of Jake Thompson and Devin Lohman cuz they are Dirtbags. I think I bought Lohman auto /25 for like $4 during release week and could basically get any Thompson auto I wanted for under $4. Now I'm seeing Thompson regular auto's selling for a couple bucks easy and the low #'d ones are over $5 with a couple days left on the auctions. Glad I bought a lot when I did. :)

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

cgilmo said:
mwashuc06 said:

um, Lipka is an auto in draft

probably in sterling and platinum too

Do you know where I can get the most up to date autograph list for BDP?

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI

I believe that prices are going up mainly because there hasn't been that much listed... I am stunned how little of this product has been opened, not sure why.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA

Exposfan said:
I believe that prices are going up mainly because there hasn't been that much listed... I am stunned how little of this product has been opened, not sure why.

I am also suprised. Was hoping to pick up a few cards on the cheap with the release of Chrome upcoming. Not sure that will be an option.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008

cgilmo said:
mwashuc06 said:

um, Lipka is an auto in draft

probably in sterling and platinum too

Don't see it in the checklist...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

Exposfan said:

I think it's been opened a bunch but people are just not in the mood on getting $2-$3 per common autograph and figured they would hold. I mean at this point it is much wiser to hold on to the autos unless the player is hot. Why sacrifice a low dollar sale when you have a chance of it going up in ST or during the minor league season?

But, yes, it is frustrating when guys you are looking to load up on gets very few listed (especially the low numbered ones).

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Exposfan said:
Just curious, has anyone sent in any to get graded yet>?

I will be, before month's end. 10-10-10 special.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Exposfan said:
JP which are looking better for you the base or die-cuts?

They appear to be about the same, at least for me.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

I've had issues with only 1 card...a Chad James BTTF auto with a tiny nic in one corner.

That's it.

Members online

Latest posts