Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few recent pickups You gotta check these out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Bought a small PC collection this is just a few of the pieces. I do not posts these look at me posts to often but some of these are too nice.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
When I see things like the Mays glove it kind of makes me hope that these game used cards are fake.I know it sounds weird but I would much rather historic items remain intact.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I pride myself on knowing the card industry but I never saw that card or knew it existed. I am glad to own it.

bungle77 said:
That Mays/Wertz card is on my "eventually I'll grab one" list. I love it.
The others are pretty nice, too.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mannyramirezcollec said:
That Ted Williams is incredible

Not sure I understand the "look at me posts" comment though

Kinda like showoff or whatever posts. Not my style.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Very sweet cards. The "Catch" card is particularly well conceived and executed. Obviously the Musial and Williams pieces are amazing too.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
Very sweet cards. The "Catch" card is particularly well conceived and executed. Obviously the Musial and Williams pieces are amazing too.

Thanks, tough to gauge a price on that catch card.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ho boy...all this in one lot purchase?? damn, you did good!

btw, list the hamilton woody 1/1. awesome time to sell. think you can get good $$ on that one, joe.

dave

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
HOLY CRAP those are some AMAZING cards!!! VERY well done on the pickups man...feel free to brag anytime, I know I and a few others really do appreciated it :D

Members online

Latest posts