Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

::::::::The Morning Thread Saturday Edition::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Tell me about it. I have been up since 1:00 PM yesterday. Shift almost over and sleep on the horizon in about a hour.

tramers said:
now i see why- worded wrong ::facepalm:: been up to long :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Barry - :lol: :lol: :lol: I never noticed the "first" thread was in General Chat ::facepalm:: I thought you had coffee this morning??

Morning Francis and Scott!!!

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Top of the morning to ya :D

metallicalex777 said:
Barry - :lol: :lol: :lol: I never noticed the "first" thread was in General Chat ::facepalm:: I thought you had coffee this morning??

Morning Francis and Scott!!!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning all!

Wifey is going shopping today and it's raining here, so a lazy day at home with the boys. Gonna get part of the Arod collection I bought up on the bay.

How bout them Yankees! :D

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Just woke up and realized that I didn't dream that the Rangers are going to the Series. Still in shock. I have a ticket to Game 3.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Francis - How was work?? I hope you are done...you work overnight/graveyards correct??

Art - Morning way over/up there!!! Yikes on the cold..although I know it gets WAY colder so good luck with that.

Andy - Any brew on tap as well?? Great luck with the busy day :)

Dan - Morning!! Got the Mize cut in...I will be showing it off in a moment :mrgreen:

George - GM!!! Thanks for the "help" lastnight PM wise ;)

Eddie - Yankees who?? :cool: What kind of arod collection did you swoop up??

Stu - SWEET deal on game 3 man...have a blast dude!!! Congrats on the nice Stras pull yesterday as well!!! I have a card from the box I posted last night...another 1/1 :eek:

Josh - Morning Dude!!! Whats on the agenda for Saturday??

Frenchie - Good Morning!!!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Alex- about 600 pieces. Nothing real high dollar, and I hope I got in at a good price. No SP rcs. Couple of autos, about 60 GU, some decent 90s inserts (no crusades). Mostly Mariners/Rangers stuff.

Latest posts