Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees Fans! Free Dirt Courtesy Steiner Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
All you do is pay the 3.99 shipping. Hopefully this lasts long enough for all of you Yankees fans to get a piece of the action. Pretty nice promo by Steiner.

http://www.steinersports.com/freedirt
Receive your free capsule of dirt from the Old Yankee Stadium by purchasing this item for $0 with $3.99 shipping handling. Your capsule of dirt will be sent to you within 2-3 days. Please note that only 1 capsule dirt will be sent per household. Simply hit "Add to Cart" and this item will be added at $0.

Djarum

Oct 7, 2010
Kentucky
I am in no way a Yankee fan, but i just picked one up for a conversation piece for my man cave. Thanks for the info !!!

Dale

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've never understood the dirt thing. Bricks from the stadium? Sure, I get that. But dirt? It's...dirt

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
JoshHamilton said:
I've never understood the dirt thing. Bricks from the stadium? Sure, I get that. But dirt? It's...dirt

It's kind of cool. I'd rather have a brick, but I'd settle for dirt. When I was in Rome in 2003, I picked up a handful of dirt from The Colosseum and put it in a plastic bag for a friend and co-worker. Looking back, I wish I'd kept some for myself. That's much cooler dirt to have.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Thanks so much for the heads up. I never buy from them but you cant beat this. Just picked up part of my christmas gift for my dad. Any guesses as to these will come with a steiner or mlb hologram or COA? Probably should come with something since its original price is $30.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
On another board, someone stated all the dirt they bought from them in the past had the MLB logo on back, so it's assumed it will.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
anyone know if this offer is good to Canada? i didn't notice anything from the link and i want to buy some dirt too.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to keep it away from my Red Sox dirt :lol:
I got the Red Sox dirt as part of a team package of stuff last year.
DANNY

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Just out of curiosity, how many times do stadiums change the dirt on the field? I was just wondering how long you guys think this dirt was actually in Yankee Stadium.

Members online

Latest posts