Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Extremely Overpriced BIN's on eBay Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
While those types of BINs are annoying, at least the card is numbered low enough that it's the only one available for sale. The seller still needs his head examined for putting a $300 BIN on that though.

What pisses me off is when it's an easy card to find and it's still priced ridiculously high. There's a 2009 Mystery Cuts Ben Hogan auto /27 on eBay. 27 is a pretty high print run for a cut. And PSA/DNA Hogan autographs can be easily found for $100 or so.

The ******* has it up for $799. I refused to make an offer because I will not deal with *********

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
blazers - Holy **** bro. That guy is high as a ******* kite thinking he will get that kind of dough.

JoshHamilton said:
While those types of BINs are annoying, at least the card is numbered low enough that it's the only one available for sale. The seller still needs his head examined for putting a $300 BIN on that though.

What pisses me off is when it's an easy card to find and it's still priced ridiculously high. There's a 2009 Mystery Cuts Ben Hogan auto /27 on eBay. 27 is a pretty high print run for a cut. And PSA/DNA Hogan autographs can be easily found for $100 or so.

The ******* has it up for $799. I refused to make an offer because I will not deal with *********

I feel ya. I mean, yeah, there is only 5, but in reality, unless someone is going for the set, competition in an actual auction may only push that to $30-40...tops. I track his stuff, I buy his stuff....his **** is not that expensive.

As for the Hogan, you shoulda offered him $11.53. Then told him you were saving him money ;)

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Hallsgator said:
PeteD said:
Hallsgator said:
I paid $13 for the gold 1/1 version of this. I offered 3 times as much and it was auto declined.

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-P-ARENCIBIA-2008- ... 255e30c717

:cry:

Before he got called up?
No, a month ago. So realistically, prices may even be lower. I know my JPA market, lol.
Your not kidding. I bought a black refractor auto rc not too long after his call up. I can't believe he was that bad after the first game. If it were not for the fact it was all cash back $ i would not be thrilled with the loss.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think a BIN of $70 for a 2010T Update Posey manuf. bat barrel card is excessive.

If it was the real deal (not manuf.) I think $70 would make a nice starting bid and see where things go from there.

A lot of things on Ebay have excessive bins, we don't need this thread. ;)

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
rsmath said:
I think a BIN of $70 for a 2010T Update Posey manuf. bat barrel card is excessive.

If it was the real deal (not manuf.) I think $70 would make a nice starting bid and see where things go from there.

Well, now that that has been cleared up, mods, feels free to delete this thread.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Anthony K. said:
rsmath said:

Well, now that that has been cleared up, mods, feels free to delete this thread.
Yeah, and we don't need your attitude. jk

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I just laugh at the unreal prices on cards with ebay. This summer I asked about a few logomen and sellers just won't budge and a few said it was a customers and they needed to walk away with a certain amount. They should list it themselves and save the consignment fees. Then at shows and on trading sites people are like, one is listed at 1500 so I would need around that or a little less.

Members online

Latest posts