Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone give me a price est. on this DH Exq RC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Anthony K. said:
[quote="card-treasury":1xfy6up0]Dwight_Howard_Exquisite-Numbers_2-c.jpg

Not to be a dick, but wouldn't the Basketball boards be a better place to post this?

Those guys tend to have a better knowledge about such things.[/quote:1xfy6up0]

+1

Without seeing the name I couldn't even tell you who that is.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
That is not his Exquisite rookie card, but an insert. I would guess $250 is a fair ballpark for book value, nice card though.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
ruffryder98499 said:
Is this from 04-05 Exq.?
Yes it is.

To the anal ones, it was posted in both boards. There is hardly any activity on the basketball boards. My goal was to get a pricing estimate from someone who might know a little more about the market of this card. If I posted it solely on the basketball boards, which has little activity, the probability of obtaining a desired response is greatly decreased. I view the basketball boards very little myself, and my basketball collection is worth at least as much in fair market value as my baseball collection. If someone besides yours truly posted a similar inquiry solely on the basketball boards, and I was able to provide the desired information, there is a very good chance that I would miss the post entirely; thus, unable to assist.

The choice that you deem as appropriate differs from the one that might actually get me a response beyond your anal and useless complaints.

This is how that reads to me:

One guy asks me a question regarding my card, and then it looks like this:

next post: "I'm miserably irritable."

next post" "+1 (misery loves company)."

If the mods want to delete a post because they feel it is harmfully inappropriate, that's one thing. Everyone else should just let them moderate the site as they see fit.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
To the ******* that doesn't know who he is, why come into the thread and comment?

Id say around $375.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
card-treasury said:
ruffryder98499 said:
Is this from 04-05 Exq.?
Yes it is.

To the anal ones, it was posted in both boards. There is hardly any activity on the basketball boards. My goal was to get a pricing estimate from someone who might know a little more about the market of this card. If I posted it solely on the basketball boards, which has little activity, the probability of obtaining a desired response is greatly decreased. I view the basketball boards very little myself, and my basketball collection is worth at least as much in fair market value as my baseball collection. If someone besides yours truly posted a similar inquiry solely on the basketball boards, and I was able to provide the desired information, there is a very good chance that I would miss the post entirely; thus, unable to assist.

The choice that you deem as appropriate differs from the one that might actually get me a response beyond your anal and useless complaints.

This is how that reads to me:

One guy asks me a question regarding my card, and then it looks like this:

next post: "I'm miserably irritable."

next post" "+1 (misery loves company)."

If the mods want to delete a post because they feel it is harmfully inappropriate, that's one thing. Everyone else should just let them moderate the site as they see fit.

Irritable, because I said it should be posted elsewhere?

I'm guessing cardboard and the interwebs really can get you in a tizzy huh?

This has been mentioned many times about posting things on the appropriate boards.

You may have posted it in the basketball boards as well, but why not wait until you have given them some time to take a look at it.

There have been quite a handful of people that say they keep the basketball boards very active and I know a few of them have a very good knowledge of the basketball side of the hobby.

Latest posts