Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GIANTS TO THE WORLD SERIES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Congrats guys. It was a weird NLCS for me when your two most hated teams are playing for the pennant. I just hope you guys realize how lucky a ride it's been and count your blessings. Again, congrats guys.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
The Rangers are gonna beat the Giants like a red headed step child and Lincecum is gonna get hammered like a tramp at frat party.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Marro said:
The Rangers are gonna beat the Giants like a red headed step child and Lincecum is gonna get hammered like a tramp at frat party.

People said that about the Braves and the Phillies, see you in SF on Wednesday.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
ronfromfresno said:
Marro said:

Can't wait for them to lose the first one eh? If the Rangers score 6 runs can the Giants score that many? Only have they scored more then five in over a month.

Jan 15, 2009
Marro said:
ronfromfresno said:
Marro said:

Can't wait for them to lose the first one eh? If the Rangers score 6 runs can the Giants score that many? Only have they scored more then five in over a month.
They don't need to score 6, because the Rangers won't even score 4 runs!

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Marro said:
ronfromfresno said:
Marro said:

Atleast you know they can't score over five runs. Lee is going to make sure you don't score one. Maybe he will let Lincecum sit next to the mound and make the schooling he is going to give him a lil clearer, incase he is having a bad hair night and his bangs just won't cooperate at all....." Sorry guys missed my hot oil treatment today and this humidity is making my hair all frizzily, Next start I will get it done and won't forget my scrunchies at home either".

Jan 15, 2009
Marro said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Marro said:
ronfromfresno said:
Marro said:

Atleast you know they can't score over five runs. Lee is going to make sure you don't score one. Maybe he will let Lincecum sit next to the mound and make the schooling he is going to give him a lil clearer, incase he is having a bad hair night and his bangs just won't cooperate at all....." Sorry guys missed my hot oil treatment today and this humidity is making my hair all frizzily, Next start I will get it done and won't forget my scrunchies at home either".
LOL, Lincecum will beat Lee.

Members online