Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series - Who Ya Got?

Who Wins the WS?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Will definitely be rooting for Josh Hamilton, Vlad Guerrero, and Michael Young.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Even though Hamilton is my favorite player, I told myself if the Rangers/Giants both made it, I would just sit back, watch every game, and enjoy a non-Yankee/non-Phillie World Series.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I am with TBP, am not getting fox and it sucks. Hope the Rangers win it they are deserving and have been scoring runs and pitching well. I say Rangers in 5.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
(Phillie fans) Keep voting Rangers, Love bein' the Underdog! :D

Even if we really arent .....

shhhhhh ;)

Guerrero as a Pinchhitter for 2-4 games, lovin' it ...

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I have no eggs in this basket, I'd be happy if either team wins...I collect Lincy so I'd like to see him with a WS under his belt...however, I like the Rangers well enough too living in Texas.

I'm calling Giants in 7.

I'm just glad the Yanks and Phills aren't there.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
sadly, i've got FOX

so no WS here

???

With FOX, mute the sound, listen to ESPN Radio or listen to music while you watch FOX video.

Gotta go with the Rangers - Yankees are evil #1, here in the rocky mountain west, Giants are evil #2 (rival of Dodgers, divisional rival of Rocks/Dbacks).

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rsmath said:
ThoseBackPages said:
sadly, i've got FOX

so no WS here

???

With FOX, mute the sound, listen to ESPN Radio or listen to music while you watch FOX video.

Gotta go with the Rangers - Yankees are evil #1, here in the rocky mountain west, Giants are evil #2 (rival of Dodgers, divisional rival of Rocks/Dbacks).

FOX is not available on my Cablevision

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
[
FOX is not available on my Cablevision

so? antenna,my friend! Much better quality than you would get FOX on cableblind.

You can also get FOX on DISH, DIRECTV, and even comcast, fios or uverse if it's in your area.

Lots of options so no bitchin' about lacking FOX.

EDIT: FCC put out this factsheet for those Cableblind customers in the retrans dispute:

http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2010/db1019/DOC-302229A1.pdf

Members online

Latest posts