Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube Videos Pet Peeve...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Watching a few videos last night...pretty cool...but here is my pet peeve:

I am looking to watch a BOX BREAK. What I mean is, I want to see less of YOU and more of the box being broken. I'm sure everyone wants to show their mug on camera or whatever. I want to see the packs being opened, the cards taken out, fanned and a hit being pulled. Guys like Chris from the hobby box and others do it perfectly because we see the cards being pulled, see very, very little of him (other than the reflection the wrappers sometimes!) and that's the way it should be.

I usually just hit the back button when I see the break is going to be focused on the breaker and less on the cards themselves. And don't get me started on those "fake" breaks on youtube...grr! :evil:

Anyone else feel the same way?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i dont have any interest in seeing modern product opened, but for vintage, i like youtube.

i hear what your saying though.

i like what packgeek.com is doing

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I hate when they put a huge hit they pull in the title like 'Exquisite box break 1/1 Favre Manning shield auto!'.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
The little ********* that pull spaghetti or a cheese stick out of a made up pack are so stupid. That and animal planet cards too. They are just dumb. And the guys that fumble with packs and can't seem to get them open really annoy me too. Damn, is it that hard to open a pack?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Ive cut back a ton on buying boxes so I get my fix by watching box breaks online. I really enjoy watching chri5784 (cards infinity) break boxes because he does them quick. I cant stand watching people who break open the box and look at every single card they pull. A base card is a base card and I could care less about them. A box break of Triple Threads should take about 2 to 3 minutes, not 5.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
:evil: Gay ass music blaring. Know what the product and who the main players names are of the particular set. I hate seeing a break and a non English name is pulled and the guy and his buddy are like how do you say that?

Members online

Latest posts