Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tough Decision

Which one?

• Season Tickets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
I am faced with a tough decision, I have 2 options. #1 is drop $2k now and get 2 tickets to one game of the World Series. #2 get season tickets next year, Lower Box better seats. Money is not of the issue.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
GiantsSuperCollector said:
I am faced with a tough decision, I have 2 options. #1 is drop $2k now and get 2 tickets to one game of the World Series. #2 get season tickets next year, Lower Box better seats. Money is not of the issue.

Then whats tough to decide?

both.

Jan 15, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:

Then whats tough to decide?

both.
I meant money is not of the issue to do 1 of them. If I could do both I would.

Jan 15, 2009
beefycheddar said:
I'd do season tickets, go to many games and watch the one at home or at a bar.
I am leaning towards season tickets, get more for my dollar. If only I put my $1000 deposit for 2 tickets in the beginning of the playoffs I could have bought the tickets all for face value.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Of course then again how cool would it be to go to a World Series game. I was able to go to Game 1 of the NLCS in Chicago in 2003. I have never been at an atmosphere like it. I can't imagine the atmosphere of a World Series.

Jan 15, 2009
RITM said:
Of course then again how cool would it be to go to a World Series game. I was able to go to Game 1 of the NLCS in Chicago in 2003. I have never been at an atmosphere like it. I can't imagine the atmosphere of a World Series.
I went to Game 5 of the NLCS. I think I am getting season tickets :)

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
You are going to have the chance for season tickets again, but maybe not world series, so go with the series

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Easy choice, World Series. Season tickets would be sweet but think about how long it might be until the Giants get back into the World Series. My dad and I went to game 3 of the NLCS last year for Phillies vs. Dodgers and it was AWESOME! The entire street next to the stadium was a party with live bands, give aways, etc.

We were going to go to a World Series game this year if the Phils would have made it just to see what it would be like to experience one. The atmosphere and everything else that will go into that one game won't match season tickets. Plus it is one more thing you can check off a bucket list and say that you did, even if the game isnt great and they lose. Also, you would be witnessing history with the Rangers making their first ever World Series appearance.

Jan 15, 2009
My one problem with the World Series is if they lose, it would be a waste of 2 grand. I think I will see at least another WS by the Giants considering my age.

Members online

Latest posts