Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's excited for spring training?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yeah, I saw that posted 3 days ago. I didn't want to post it because I am sure it was posted here already. Stuff gets posted here before it even happens lmao.

G

I just excited for spring (to much snow here and now it is way to cold)and will be around 5 for the high the rest of the week
But with spring comes Spring Training. So come on Spring LOL

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I'm really not. I'm going to ignore Tulowitzki's stats and only check St. Louis Cardinals prospects stats.

Tulo got my hopes up by having a rediculous spring only to slump and get hurt early.

G

muchuckwagon said:
I just hope prospect prices heat up along with the weather....I would like to move some cards this spring at a fair price. :?
Same here. I don't have to much but I have things I hope can move this spring.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Pine Tar said:
Same here. I don't have to much but I have things I hope can move this spring.

I have a strategy that might work considering the economy is poo-poo....I will just have to wait and see if I am right.

G

lisu said:
I'm excited because I plan on going this year!
You will enjoy it, this was one of the best things I did about 6-7 years ago (Twice)
and I will do it again next year though not this one.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I placed orders for a couple games already, although I've never seen a game at Maryvale sold out - just wanted nice seats for a couple games guaranteed.

how excited am I? I am buying a table saw and router so I can make a custom baseball rack that fits across 2 walls and over a door in my 'office'.
according to plans, it's gonna be sweet!

plus, spring training is about the only time my buddies from Wisconsin come down to visit.

keep an eye out for a group buy of Rawlings Official Major League baseballs!
buying a bunch of cases at once can be pretty cheap, and if you're going to be in Arizona for Cactus league action, I won't even have to ship them, I'll just meet you around here - even cheaper! Stay tuned!

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Cant wait to see what the Mets do this year.I bet you it will go something like this...look horrible in spring,show some signs of excellence throughout the season,win 5 in a row..lose 4 in a row..wins 3 in a row lose one..win 2..lose 2
finish 16 games over 500.Make the playoffs.Show how good they can actually play...let you down in game 7 of the nlcs :( season over.

Whos excited for the wbc?

Members online

Latest posts