Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball America NL Central List Issue Is In!

What NL Central Prospect List Do You Want To See?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
So I got the NL Central issue of Baseball America today, but I don't want to give away everything, so you guys get to pick. The Cubs list is up on the website right now, so that's not an option. I'll go off the results in about...oh, an hour or so. Discuss and debat in the meantime to keep your eager minds occupied.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I say Astros as I want to see where or if they put Chris Johnson & Castro (Castro should be #1 but BA has been ranking performance over ceiling thus far so I wouldn't be surprised if he were #2).

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
HoustonTeams4Me said:
I say Astros as I want to see where or if they put Chris Johnson & Castro (Castro should be #1 but BA has been ranking performance over ceiling thus far so I wouldn't be surprised if he were #2).

There isn't a person in that organization with more projection and tools than Castro. He is also their only legit 1st rounder, at least from my memory.

I would be shocked if Castro wasn't #1.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Halfway point live music intermission...

Sleater-Kinney - Start Together
[youtube:1m9a466t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy1gFy4vgSU[/youtube:1m9a466t]

Portishead - Glory Box
[youtube:1m9a466t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnUFhrmk3Os[/youtube:1m9a466t]

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
brewers!

assuming that 1 and 2 are Escobar and Gamel, I'd like to see where they rank all the catchers (and I'm assuming again, that there's three of them on the top 10)

Members online

Latest posts