Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Braun Game Used Bat #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Was fortunate enough to pick this up today. You dont come across many Braun bats that are uncracked. I also got lucky that its from the 08 wild card season. Bat shows great use with Braun's typical mota stick covered handle and batting weight donut marks on the barrel.

Just another bat Topps wont get thier greasy paws on to hack up into tiny squares. :D

PA260063.jpg
PA260066.jpg

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Awesome, I collect Ryan Braun too and have 4 gamers of his as well as some game-issued, but not used autographed. Great pickup

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Congrats!

I'd like to pick up an un-cracked Zimm to go with my cracked one someday.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have had a ton of players visiting the Stars along with the Stars players themselves over the past couple of years tell me that a lot of their stuff is "backdoored" by the clubbies in Huntsville. .

In 2006, the Baybears had to fire their clubhouse attendant because he was stealing. I am starting to believe it with the amount of stuff I seen lately.

This year with the Bees, Conger said that he knows that he gave the gift shop atleast 6 broken bats to be sold. Most teams split the money with the players. I didn't see one bat all year.

Oddly, I learned this year that Short Season league players dont have the funds to tip the clubbies but instead give the clubbies bats and signed stuff. This was the case in Orem and Ogden atleast....

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Yeah the game used bat market is starting to become pretty flooded compared to what it used to be.

Im glad to cllect a player like braun who keeps his bats close to him and only lets a few get out.

And when they do get out, they usually sell for a premium.

Members online